If you have been following our blog this month, you know that we have focused the majority of our attention on how to be productive and stay motivated (especially through the middle of summer!). We hope that you have learned a lot and that the content made you think about the small changes you could make in your work flow in order to be more productive on a daily basis. In the past thirty days, we have received a lot of feedback. Thanks to everyone that has shared the knowledge!
For those of you who have not yet checked our our articles on personal productivity, here’s a rundown of our most popular posts:
- Personal Productivity and Two Four-Letter Words
- Productivity Round-Up: This Week’s Tips to Stay Productive This Summer
- Salespeople, get your s*** together!
- Increase Productivity: Avoid Email in the Morning!
- Personal Productivity: What do popcorn and movies have to do with it?
Also, if you are interested in receiving our monthly Sales Tune-Up Newsletter, you can register at the bottom of our homepage and check our this month’s newsletter. (We have been chatting about #productivity on Twitter all month. Follow us there @SalesEngine!)
The best time to start was last year. Failing that, today will do.
— Chris Guillebeau